- ● Perform functional, regression, end-to-end, GUI, and acceptance testing.
- ● Gather requirements from Business Analyst and analyzed them for testing perspective.
- ● Study the project objectives to understand the scope of the developed products or system
- ● Develop and execute test cases and test suites.
- ● Maintain and update test documentation between releases.
- ● Write and execute SQL queries to perform the back-end testing.
- ● Participate in standup meetings and other required QA meetings such as test planning, retrospective, QA status and update meetings.
- ● Detect software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected
- ● Proper documentation – POT, Ticket Tracker updates and JIRA notes
- ● Meeting expected deliverable on a timely manner
- ● College graduate of any IT related course
- ● Knowledge in SDLC/AGILE Methodology
- ● Technical knowhow with the following – SQL, JIRA, Excel, MS Word, POS Devices, Mobile devices and ability to learn new technology quickly
- ● Strong Analytical skills, can convert Business requirements into Test Case
- ● Ability to work Independently and in a Team environment
- ● Problem solver – ability to see trends and pattern in data
- ● High customer Service Orientation – output oriented
- ● Proficient in English, both written and verbal