● Understanding and implementing project management practices
● Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects
● Managing Project scope and change requests (CR)
● Interact with the client to create technology specifications from business requirements for modules within the project.
● Guiding the team in defining technical architecture of their projects, including working with them to finalize the DB schema.
● Formulates strategies and methods in coordination with the Architect to gather functional requirements and capture them in standard notations like use cases.
● Planning and allocating work to the team.
● Monitoring development activities and reporting project progress
● Managing, mentoring and providing technical guidance/support to project teams
● Liaison with project team and delivering projects as per scheduled milestones (risk/quality/time)
● Review/Improve upon current processes/methodologies.
● Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members.
● Technical: Programming Languages: Java, Hibernate, Spring, Junit, XSD, POJO
● Frameworks: iBATIS, Hibernate, Spring,
● Database: MS SQL Server, Oracle, Mysql, DB2
● Operating System: Windows, Linux Application Server: Jboss , Weblogic, Websphere,
● Web Server: Apache HTTP, IBM HIS, WebLogic iPlanet, Apache Tomcat
● Experience with Technologies including Web Services, XML, SOAP, Sound knowledge of core Java, patterns implementation and Security concepts
● Minimum 8+ years of experience and should have experience in leading teams and proven experience in client facing roles
● Hands on experience in Java and Spring.
● Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodology.
● Good to have Angular Experience
● Hands-on experience in mobile applications, banking domain
● Experience on Web services integration
● Hands-on experience on mobile projects
● Should have technical experience on developing applications on skill set mentioned above
● Ensure the versioning of application and documents are controlled using open source tools;
● Identify, mitigate and escalate project risks (act as the escalation point for all such issues)
● Should be strong in coding and unit testing
● Good communication skills and should have ability to handle project independently and a team player
● Gain an adequate level of understanding of project business process, goals and requirement